Egypt: Diamond Egypt and Nile River
Our Itineraries are provided as a preview of what to expect on our tours. Please, note, that itineraries are subject to change.
Upon arrival to Cairo, our representative in Egypt will meet you at the airport and you will be transferred to your hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. You will be driven to Giza to visit the pyramids. At the Great Pyramid, tourists are able to see the royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Lunch will be served en route. You will also have the opportunity to visit the Egyptian Museum; this houses a magnificent collection of pharaonic antiquities, such as the golden treasures of Tut Ankh Amun. Afterwards, you will return back to your hotel for the night.
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up and transfer you to Cairo airport for a flight to Luxor (not included, to be booked by agent). Upon arrival at Luxor airport, our representative will pick you up for embarkation on your Nile Cruise. In the afternoon, you will visit the amazing Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun with its famous Hypostyle Hall and the 134 huge columns, the Statue of Ramses II, the Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and the Sacred Lake.
Your sightseeing in Luxor includes the West Bank (Thebes) where some of the richest treasures in the world exists, including the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun (optional) and other royal tombs including Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings, you will be able to visit some of these tombs,Visit Hatshepsut funerary temple at Dier El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Then transfer back to your Cruise for lunch. In the afternoon you will sail through the locks of Esna to Edfu and dinner on board.
In the morning, visit the Horus Temple of Edfu, one of the three beautiful temples of the Ptolemaic Period. You will sail to Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Sobek Temple which offers beautiful murals and reliefs. You will sail to Aswan.
After breakfast, you will visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries, and the Philae Temple. In the afternoon, you will sail on an Egyptian felucca around Elephantine Island and the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener Island and the Agha Khan Mausoleum.
After breakfast, you will be disembarked from the ship and transferred to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo (not included, to be booked by agent). Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
Start off your day with breakfast and enjoy the rest of your day open for leisure. Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
Enjoy your final breakfast of your trip. At the appropriate time, your guide will transfer you to the airport for your departure flight.
• Meet and greet at the airport
• Arrival and departure transfers
• 4 nights in Cairo at Fairmont Nile City or similar
• 4 nights Nile Cruise at M/S Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise or similar
• 17 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 4 dinners
• Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
• Visit Egyptian Museum
• Sightseeing tour of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple of Amun
• Guided visit of West Bank
• Visit Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
• Visit Horus Temple of Edfu
• Guided tour of High Dam, Granite Quarries, and Philae
• Temple in Aswan
• All transfers in private Deluxe A/C Bus
• Baggage handling and portage
• Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
• Private English Guide/Egyptologist
• Service and local taxes
• Domestic flight from Cairo to Luxor
• Domestic flight from Aswan to Cairo
• Entry Visa
• Meals not mentioned
• All Drinks
• Tips (Driver, Representative, and Guide)
Useful info about our trips