Egypt: Egypt and Nile River
Our Itineraries are provided as a preview of what to expect on our tours. Please, note, that itineraries are subject to change.
Upon arrival to Cairo, you will be met by our representative in Egypt and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Lunch en route. Visit the Egyptian Museum, this houses a magnificent collection of Pharaonic antiquities, especially the golden treasures of Tut Ankh Amun. Return back to your hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, our representative will pick up you and transfer to Cairo airport for flight to Luxor (not included, to be booked by agent). Upon arrival at Luxor airport, our representative will pick up you for embarkation on your Nile Cruise. In the afternoon you will visit the great Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun with its famous Hypostyle Hall and the 134 huge columns, the Statue of Ramses II, the Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and the Sacred Lake.
Your sightseeing in Luxor includes the West Bank (Thebes) where some of the richest treasures in the world exists, including the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun (optional) and other royal tombs including Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings, you will be able to visit some of these tombs,Visit Hatshepsut funerary temple at Dier El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Then transfer back to your Cruise for lunch. In the afternoon you will sail through the locks of Esna to Edfu and dinner on board.
In the morning, visit the Horus Temple of Edfu, one of the three beautiful temples of the Ptolemaic Period. Sail to Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Sobek Temple, dedicated to the two gods, which offers beautiful murals and reliefs. Sail to Aswan.
After breakfast, you will visit the High Dam, and the Granite Quarries and the Philae Temple. In the afternoon you will sail on an Egyptian felucca around Elephantine Island and the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener Island and the Agha Khan Mausoleum
After breakfast, disembark from the ship. You will be transferred to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo (not included, to be booked by agent). Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative and transfer to your hotel.
Breakfast, free day at leisure.
After breakfast, you'll be transferred to the international airport for your flight home.
• Meet and greet at the airport
• Arrival and departure transfers
• 4 nights in Cairo at Moevenpick Pyramids or similar
• 4 nights Nile Cruise at M/S Miss World or similar
• 17 meals: 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 4 dinners
• Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza
• Visit Egyptian Museum
• Sightseeing tour of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple of Amun
• Guided visit of West Bank
• Visit Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
• Visit Horus Temple of Edfu
• Guided tour of High Dam, Granite Quarries, and Philae
• Temple in Aswan
• All transfers in private Deluxe A/C Bus
• Baggage handling and portage
• Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned
• Private English Guide/Egyptologist
• Service and local taxes
• Domestic flight from Cairo to Luxor
• Domestic flight from Aswan to Cairo
• Entry Visa
• All drinks
• Tips (Driver, Representative, and Guide)
Useful info about our trips