Guatemala: Guatemala Express
Our Itineraries are provided as a preview of what to expect on our tours. Please, note, that itineraries are subject to change.
Upon arrival to Guatemala City, you will be transferred to your hotel in Guatemala City.
Following breakfast, you will head to the Guatemalan highlands to the town of Chichicastenango. Here, visit one of the most famous indigenous markets in Latin America. Continue to visit women in a corn tortilla workshop, the staple food of Guatemala.
Following breakfast, you will take a boat to visit the Tzutuhil village of Santiago Atitlán. After the tour, we will return to Guatemala City.
Enjoy your last breakfast in Guatemala before departure. You will then be transferred to the international airport of Guatemala City depending on your departure time.
• Meet & greet upon arrival at airport
• Arrival and departure transfers
• 2 nights in Guatemala City at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel or similar
• 1 night in Lake Atitlan at Porta Hotel Del Lago or similar
• Daily breakfast
• Tour Atitlan by boat
• Visit Chichicastenango
• Tortilla Workshop
• Transfers throughout the itinerary
• English speaking guides & representatives
StartEndSingle SupplementPrice Per Person
Useful info about our trips