Italy: Discover Northern Italy
Our Itineraries are provided as a preview of what to expect on our tours. Please, note, that itineraries are subject to change.
Arriving in Milan and transfer by private coach to the town of Stresa. Check in at the hotel.
Lake Maggiore and its Islands Breakfast at the hotel located on the Lake Maggiore promenade. From the dock close to the hotel catch the boat for a wonderful cruise on Borromean Gulf, the most beautiful part of the whole lake! You can stop at Isola Madre and visit the Tropical Garden and the Palace. After that reach Isola Pescatori (Fishermen's Island), an ancient village of fishermen with tiny roads, typical houses, the church and many typical boats along its shores. Here you'll enjoy a delicious lunch in a panoramic restaurant. In the afternoon transfer by boat to Isola Bella, where you can discover the fantastic baroque Palace and the Italian style Garden. Then you'll reach Stresa by boat just in a few minutes!
Breakfast in the hotel. Free day on your own.
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer by coach to the close railway station and catch the fast train to Milan (it takes less than 1 hour). Check-in into the hotel. You'll receive a voucher for 48 hours free pass to the “Hop-on Hop-off” bus to reach on your own all the main points of interest of Milan in the most convenient way and with the support of personal English-speaking headphones.
Enjoy breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy the day at leisure. Remember, you still have the 48 hours free pass and you will receive a free ticket to Duomo and its wonderful terraces.
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be transferred to Malpensa Airport depending on your flight time.
• Arrival and departure transfers
• 3 nights in Stresa at 4 stars Grand Hotel Regina Palace or similar
• 2 nights in Milan at 4 stars Hotel Dei Cavalieri or similar
• 6 meals: 5 breakfasts and 1 lunch
• 1 welcome drink upon arrival
• Borromean Gulf Cruise
• Entrance ticket to Isola Madre, Borromean Palace, and Gardens on Isola Bella
• Transfer by private coach from the hotel in Stresa to the railway station
• Transfer Stresa – Milan by train (business/first class seats)
• Entrance ticket to Duomo and its terraces
• 48 Hours ticket for “Hop On Hop Off Bus” in Milan
• Personal assistance throughout the whole itinerary
• VAT and City Taxes
Not Included• Porterage service
• Entrance fees to monuments or museums when not mentioned
• City tax for overnight stays (according to each city council rules)
The rates displayed below are for the listed travel dates only. The travel dates for this tour package cannot be changed or altered. If you or your clients would like to experience this destination on a date not listed, please use the custom tour request form button below.
Useful info about our trips